Answered By: Reference Desk Thomas Cooper Library Last Updated: Sep 25, 2020 Views: 17
A number of spaces in Thomas Cooper Library are available for individual students to reserve for viewing live or recorded online courses. There are private rooms, semi-private rooms, and individual desks which are spaced to allow for social distancing.
- Reservations are for single individuals for the purpose of course viewing only.
- Bookings are limited to 2 class periods per person per day.
- Advanced reservations are required.
- Group study is prohibited.
- Face coverings are required in all spaces.
Use the links below to reserve a space in the library or find other study and learning spaces on campus.